Susan, Owner and Founder of Ballantyne Tax & Financial, has 22 years of experience in the tax, accounting and the financial industry. She is a Certified Financial Planner, CFP (insert CFP mark) since 2003. Susan holds her FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses and is a registered broker with Capital Investment Group, Inc. She is licensed in North Carolina for life, health, long-term care and disability insurance, and is a licensed real estate broker.
Susan was Director of Tax with The Cato Corporation prior to starting Ballantyne Tax & Financial on February 1, 2004.
Susan earned her Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting from Clemson University. She enjoys traveling, Clemson football, skiing and spending time taking care of her family and friends.
- Individual, Business and Fiduciary Tax Preparation
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Education Funding
- Annuities – Deferred and Immediate
- Mutual Funds
- Disability Income Insurance
- Life Term Care Insurance
- Qualified Retirement Plans: Keogh Plans & 401(k) plans
- Non-qualified Retirement Plans